Delivering reliable service in quarry products and bulk transport...
Camsons are selective when it comes to engaging subcontractors, all sub-contractors working on behalf of Camsons must be:
- Inducted to Camsons, ensuring they provide our customers with the same level of service and professionalism Camsons do.
- Sub-contractors must be prepared to under go individual site inductions, as required by our customers and suppliers.
- Subcontractors must provide proof of Insurances and vehicle registrations / Licences.Sub-contractors must agree to uphold
- all Camsons Policy and Procedures, including “Code of Conduct”, that relate to the work they are engaged to do, ensuring our customers have confidence in our subcontractors.
- Sub-contractors are monitored by Camsons to ensure they maintain compliance under the current OH&S, EPA and RTA acts, regulations and codes of practice, and Chain of Responsibility.
- All sub-contractors trucks must be fitted with ground controlled tarping, and maintained to a high standard.
When a sub-contractor commits to the above, Camsons may engage their services.